Sunday, August 15, 2010

The squares are done!!

I've finally finished my 12 quilt squares! I've had 11 done for a few days, and for some reason I just didn't want to do the 12th. But today before work I decided I'd just crank it out, and I'm super happy! Now I can move on to trying to figure out how to get them all put together... haha. I really want to have the top pieced together & the backing fabric picked out before I go to school so I can send it off/figure out what I'm doing. I need to call Ms. Johnson tomorrow/soon to see what I need to do now, BUT I'm happy to share some pictures! I finally whipped out my camera and laid all the squares out on the floor the way they'll be in the end instead of holding up my squares for the webcam. I'm really proud of it all so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment